Search This Blog

Thursday, August 11, 2016

ZOYA - a new musical discovery




I present to you, after chatting with her on twitter, a new musical discovery : singer& songwriter ZOYA, both in acoustic and EDM styles.

 As I told her and found out that her mother told her the same, her voice is ''beautiful like crystal''.




She has a 
facebook page as well as a youtube channel and soundcloud proposing her songs which I invite you to discover.

My favorites thus far are Visions, and this other one, called Oceans away both in EDM, and some acoustic as well such as All I want, a Kodaline cover.

As I told ZOYA, her original acoustic version for 
Oceans away grabs in my gut and doesn't let go until the very end. I like both versions and find they complete one another very nicely.

I hope you all discover and like this talented and very nice singer with whom I had the pleasure to chat in a private message on twitter, her account is simply Zoyamusic and you can find her official website here, and her instagram here


You may find this entry, or additional ones posted as I listen to her music and share more. Enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment